Below please find several tips for a successful real estate photo shoot. We highly recommend that the agent arrive at the property 15 minutes before his or her scheduled appointment to verify that the home is photo-ready. If you have any further questions about preparing the property for your photo shoot, please contact us.
- Turn on all interior lights and replace all non-working bulbs.
- Lower blinds and keep them open.
- If the windows have curtains, open them.
- Vacuum carpets and clean tile/wood floors.
- Fluff and straighten pillows on sofas and chairs.